Is it the colour, the texture, the pattern. Or is it that when we see an item becoming popular, we join in to be part of the crowd? I wonder. Lets hope I can get the same reaction for my new cushion covers getting ready for launch this week. Some vintage, some contemporary. Watch this space...
Time for a smackerel?
Chocolate melting moments
125g softened butter, beaten well
50g icing sugar
100g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the softened butter
- Mix well to form a firm dough
- Roll into walnut sized pieces and place evenly spaced on a lined baking tray
- Press each piece with a damp fork to flatten a little
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Lift carefully from the tray and leave to cool on a rack