Saturday 21 July 2012

And our next purple CRAFTfest stallholders are...

Pauline's Passions


 Lilac Floral Thinking Of You Card

I use various techniques from wirework to chain maille and create gorgeous and unique pieces of jewellery which are suitable for all occasions, either as a treat for yourself or as a gift for a loved one. Here are some of my product for the craftfest. These include cards, ornaments, jewellery.I also provide a bespoke service and am happy to make cards for you for any occasion with names etc. please contact me using my email address paulinespassions@fsmail.net



Personal Space Interiors



Personal Space Interiors Home stall is the place to be for gorgeous fabric goodies for you and your home. All of my items are handmade by me using a range of vintage, retro and contemporary fabrics. I make cushion covers, curtains, pinboards, bags, lavender gifts and Christmas decorations using hand and machine sewing, knitting and crochet. I also do bespoke work so if you fancy something unique, why not get in touch and see what we can create together?



Waterlily Designs


Personalised 18th or 21st Birthday Pink & Black Handbag Card

"I make unique handmade personalised cards for all occasions, new baby & christening keepsake albums, mini scrapbooks,wedding invitations and albums & die cut kits in all themes. Any name/age/relation can be added to the cards and in most cases colours and wording can be changed.


Bonnie Beads



Hi. My name is Nicola and I design and make gorgeous jewellery. My pieces are mainly created from glass pearl beads and seed beads. I also like to use semi -precious gemstone beads. Many of my creations are made using different bead-weaving techniques. I thoroughly enjoy my craft and every piece I make is made with care and love. Please feel free to visit me and any of the links below to see what I do.



Created in Cloth


COW SKIN TISSUE BOX COVER

Created in Cloth was born from a desire to make good quality items that are unusual, practical & a pleasure to own and receive at affordable prices. So often now things are mass produced and one cannot be identified from the next, here at Created in Cloth I make each item individually with love and care. Some of my items can be customised with names, dates or colours to personalise, making them a treasured item or a wonderful gift.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment