With CRAFTfest almost upon us I've got my organised head on. I'm busy ploughing my way through everyone's stall albums pinning selected goods, tweeting and Facebooking. I've tried to approach this as systematically as I can but even so it's a long road I'm travelling. And I don't think my laptop is appreciating the endless application switching either. Never mind It's all in a good cause. I just hope everyone is putting in the effort to make the event work.
Take a look at some of the items for sale by visiting my CRAFTfest Pinterest board and please feel free to repin and share with your friends.
What's for dinner?
Slow roast shoulder of lamb
Servings - depends on the weight of the joint
Whole or half shoulder of lamb
4 cloves of garlic, sliced
2 large sprigs of rosemary
4 anchovy fillets, cut into strips
Freshly ground black pepper
- Using a small sharp knife, make 1cm incisions all over the lamb joint
- Insert a slice of garlic, a strip of anchovy and a small sprig of rosemary into each incision pushing in firmly
- Season the meat with salt and pepper
- Roast in a low oven for 3 - 4 hours until meltingly tender. The meat should fall away from the bone.
- Serve with roast potatoes and green beans drizzled with lemon juice