Monday 3 June 2013

My website's moving - Weebly here I come!

Times are hard at the moment aren't they and I'm sure we're all looking for ways to save money wherever we can. So you can imagine my reaction when I got a lovely automated email the other day telling me that my website hosting was up for renewal for the tidy sum of £221.00! Not a hope in hell at the moment. So please bear with me while I create a new website for free on Weebly.

The address for my website is still the same:


But for the time being you may encounter a few glitches here and there until I'm completely transferred to my new host. On the positive side, apart from being free, it gives me the chance to streamline everything and make my site easier to use. It'll all be worth it in the end I'm sure. Meanwhile, here's a sneaky peak of the new look...


I think it looks nice and fresh so I'm pretty pleased with it. Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment