Saturday 17 November 2012

Kitchen capers and my new persona...

I got a little bit overexcited writing my latest article for Creative Crafting magazine. Well it being the Christmas issue, what coukld I do but write all about the biggest, best and possible most stressful food event of any home cooks calendar; The Christma Lunch. As my editor put it "more of an essay than an article!".

I love how Anna (the editor) brings my articles to life, and when I saw my article preview this afternoon I thought it looked fantastic. Especially as I now have a new persona as the magazine's chief cookery writer.

So a drum if you please as I introduce "Kitchen capers with Gill"


Look out for the Christmas issue of Creative Crafting magazine, coming soon to a laptop near you...

No comments:

Post a Comment