Thursday 24 May 2012

I must write blog, I must write blog

Having neglected my blog since before last Christmas it's high time I pulled my socks up isn't it?

I promise that starting today I will write a daily blog including a recipe of the day. I always promised myself I would!

CRAFTfest is almost upon us with lots of lovely handmade goodies from all our clever designers and makers.

Don't forget to pop along Saturday 9th - Saturday 16th June
http://creative-connections.ning.com

I'm busy getting everything ready for my stall. Look out for some lovely new cushions in gorgeous fabrics old and new.

Busy working on a commission for a lovely customer who's going vintage crazy in her dining room with a hotchpotch of fabrics and styles. So it really didn't help when I had a powercut all afternoon! It's amazing how lost you feel when you can't email, or surf, or update your website, or fiddle with your digital photos, or use your sewing maching, or watch the news, or put the kettle on...the list is endless. Never mind I'm back in the real world again now so tomorrow it'll be all go.

What's for dinner?

Quesadillas

Serves 4

4 large flour tortillas
150g grated mature cheddar cheese
1 tbsp chopped jalapenos
1 red onion finely sliced
2 roasted red peppers (from a jar)
a little olive oil

  • heat a little olive oil in a wide shallow pan on a medium heat
  • sprinkle one half of each tortilla with grated cheese
  • layer the remaining ingredients over the cheese
  • fold the tortilla over to form a half moon shape and press firmly
  • fry the quesadilla on each side until golden brown
  • season with salt and pepper and cut into wedges
  • serve with a crisp green salad








No comments:

Post a Comment