Tuesday 19 July 2011

Personal Space Interiors is open for business!



Hello and welcome to Personal Space Interiors. I'm Gillian, the owner and maker of all things sold on my site and other platforms like MISI, Etsy and Folksy. Check out my website www.personal-space-interiors.co.uk for details of my products.

I'll be selling at Gibside Food and Craft Market on Saturday 20th August so if you are local to the North East and fancy a day out, why not pop along? The market has a really friendly atmosphere with loads of lovely local produce and gifts for sale, there's a nice little coffee shop and of course you'll be in the gorgeous grounds of Gibside National Trust site so if the weather is kind to us all you can go for a relaxing walk and soak up the scenery.

I've just found out there will be a vintage clothing and gifts fair at the Royal Station Hotel in Newcastle this Sunday. I wish I'd known before - I've emailed the organiser to see of there's any room still available but I think I might have left it a bit late!

No comments:

Post a Comment